Many inventors help trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how to invent a product good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of providers not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.